After seeing so many creative uses for used burlap coffee bags, I've made my first project. These cubes are Ikea's old, retired ottomans that used to have covers to match the Klippan sofa. They have moved to a new type of ottoman, so I'm left to my own devices to cover these guys. I'm very satisfied with this result. The coffee bags have to be attached to a stable base for this use, since they must be durable. I fused them to a quilt sandwich of muslin and batting, then quilted the whole stack. I decided to wash the burlap first so that there wouldn't be a shrinkage problem with the finished product when it inevitably needs cleaning. I lost a bit of the intensity of the paint stamps, but I think they look great.